God Is Talking To Me...

I have posted it as Notes on my FB account and read it again just now. This is really one beautiful prayer as it reminds me that God never fails on His promises and that He always has wonderful things in store to each one of us. We just have to look life from a different prospective especially on our hardest fight and we'll see how God is working on in our lives. As one famous writer said, "...you got to look very carefully and you will notice that there is a higher power guiding us (the entire Universe) to a specific goal. We are as individuals too small to notice it, but it is there..."


God Is Talking To Me...

Lord, are you trying to tell me something?
For ---
Failure doesn't mean I'm a failure.
It does mean I haven't yet succeeded.
Failure doesn't mean I have accomplished nothing.
It does mean I have learned something.
Failure doesn't mean I have been a fool.
It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.
Failure doesn't mean I've been disgraced.
It does mean I dared to try.
Failure doesn't mean I don't have it.
It does mean I have to do something in a different way.
Failure doesn't mean I am inferior.
It does mean I am not perfect.
Failure doesn't mean I've wasted my life.
It does mean I have an excuse to start over again.
Failure doesn't mean I should give up.
It does mean I must try harder.
Failure doesn't mean I'll never make it.
It does mean I need more patience.
Failure doesn't mean you have abandoned me.
It does mean you must have a better idea.


Thank you, Lord for all of these wonderful blessings that you have given to life and thank you for loving us unconditionally.  Amen.

Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved