A Gift For Papa

Same with my topic about 'A Gift For Mama', I also thought of something that I can give to my dad on his special day, on Father's Day celebration. Right after the Mother's Day, I started searching from web about the gift ideas for daddies.

And after some research, I found an idea that would fit his personality. And when I thought about it, I was so sure that he would like it and I was right! :)

Three weeks before Father's Day, I started collecting stuff that I think I would need for this gift project and thanks God 'cause they appeared amazingly without any effort from me.. :)

Here's some shots of "the making". I'm sure you'll know it just by seeing the first photo.

I wasn't able to capture the raw of this one. But I found this as is, no additional, no cut. I just painted it with white.

Next, I made a note that I'll put somewhere on the frame.



Then, the title that is made of chopped egg shell with silver glitters...




Then, the picture frames, small picture frames...


I'm almost done but not yet...

You know what's the best part of the making of this project? It was when the moment I was cutting off the pictures of each members of the family and put it in frame then on the tree. The feeling is amazing! Even myself was touched by my creation. :)

And here's the final output after some revisions...


I'm just glad to see how my father appreciates it, not just him but the whole family. :)


"Our family is an ever changing source of strength and love. With each birth and every marriage the roots become stronger and the branches grow. Even when growing in separate directions we will always remain as one in the heart."

Share this article :
 

+ comments + 1 comments

June 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Wow, that's really amazing!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved