A Note To My Dad

Dear Papa,

I learned things from you when...

... you give me one peso everyday as I ask to buy that sweet scramble shake from the vendor that crosses our house every afternoon when I was still a little girl --- it taught me that love is consistent and sweet.

... you take overtime at work despite sickness so that I'll be able to pay for my tuition fee next week --- it taught me that life is give and take: when you give your best to life, life brings you the best.

... you greet every person you know every time you cross on them just by calling their name and they will respond the same --- it taught me that friends are everywhere, you just have to be first a friend to them.

... you gain customers easily not because you market yourself publicly but because of your quality work --- it taught me that things come to you easily by what you give.

... you admit your mistake and tell the whole truth --- it taught me that honesty sets not just you but also the other person, free from doubts of you.

... you don't throw broken stuff at home easily but fix it first and wait for the time until it shows its worth  --- it taught me to be patient and kind even if things seem to be on its worst.

You didn't tell it directly, you didn't teach me things by words, you did it by action.

For all your hard work, your love, your care, your understanding and kindness to the whole family, thank you so much. I'm thankful to God for giving me a father and a hero in one. I love you po.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!




Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved