A Gift for Mama

I was thinking about it since the day I made my checklist for 2012 as I include there, Do something special for my Mom. I kept thinking and asking myself what is that special thing if not the best that I can do or give to her. I was hoping to take the chance on doing it with special occasion that relates to her, could be her birthday or simply her day. It would be one of my chances to express my gratitude to her for being our Mom together with my siblings. And I don't want to let it pass.

And so, two weeks before Mother's Day, an idea came out to my mind and since that day, I can't wait to finally do it and present it to Mama.

The day before that Mother Special day, I devoted my time in doing it. I spent whole day for this special gift. It was Saturday. And before the night came, I was done! And was so glad to finally made it! I called it "Photo Collage Frame" with a border made of egg shell. A simple craft that I personally made just for her. 



When I presented it to her in the morning of Sunday (Mother's Day), she appreciated it so much. I was just glad to see her happy face on that day. She deserves it. And on that moment, I felt that a simple craft like this brings great joy to her. Yeah, mothers are like that. Just a simple act of goodness from their children brings so much joy to them. But for all their hard works and unconditional love for their children and for the family, nothing could ever be enough to thank them. 

Today, I just took a picture of her with this craft where she already placed those pictures that were placed in an old calendar before. Yes, its pictures of our family. :) At least now, it looks better to their room compared to that old calendar.


Share this article :
 

+ comments + 2 comments

June 12, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Almighty God bless you with health and a very prosperous life in Jesus name I pray Amen

June 12, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Thank you for the prayer! :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved