Labor Of Love

It was my brother's wedding day. There were a lot of things that has been prepared. Well, thank God 'cause at least, we had accomplished them all at the last minute of the wedding, LOL! :)

And since it's my dear brother's special day, I also prepared a few things, some were surprises where in my only main resources is my love and care for both of them. And I'm just glad I made it all with no so much effort. :)

I just realized that when you're doing something out of love, it becomes effortless and while you doing it, you know in your heart, that it also brings joy not just to them but also to you. :)

Here are some of them:

A Cool Wedding Presentation! 
I'm just glad that my friend, Robin George, is just so kind for helping me making this video. Also, to my cousin, JM Ongleo,who contacted the dubber from ABS-CBN. Without them, this video won't ever be published. :)


HM Cool Wedding Presentation (dubbed in filipino) by f539156380


Wedding Greetings from Special People!
Yes! I was able to collect some greetings from the people close to their hearts. And again, I'm just so grateful with my cousin, JM Ongleo, who selflessly help me get more special people from my brother's work and also for creating and editing the video to make it more presentable.




Wedding Dance Pin Bookmarks!
These were used while the couple have their first dance. :)




And of course, the one that I really really love doing... THE MAKE UP! :D









And the final output....


So, you think I can do freelance make-up now? LOL!

That's just the few list of it... of my labor of love. And so happy to share it to them. :)
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved