My Birthday Prayer

Dear God,

Today, I just wanna take a minute not to ask for anything from You but simply to say Thank You for all I have.

Lord, thank you for giving me another year to live. For the things unseen and seen that You have done in my life, Thank you. And mostly I am thankful for the relationship that I have with You.

Lord, words do not express my thankfulness. For Your mighty power is at work in me, transforming me, renewing my mind. To You Lord belong thanks eternal.

Amen.



Share this article :
 

+ comments + 3 comments

June 18, 2012 at 5:22 AM

this is wonderful. wish i could be as devout as this.

June 18, 2012 at 6:15 AM

Thanks MD! You already are what you wish :)

June 18, 2012 at 6:56 AM

no i'm not. and u can call me miki as usual, becca :)
please read my blog and comment
http://nerdsforhistory.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved