A Story from my 4-yr Old Nephew

My niece, Tamara (2yo) and her brother, Enzo (4yo) usually visit me here at my small office room at home time after time. Yesterday (April 24, 2012), after their siesta time,  my nephew told me a very short story. He didn't tell me where it came from but I felt on his story how clear it is for him.

Sabi n'ya, na medyo bubulol-bulol pa, with matching actions, "Tita Beck-Beck, atingala ako apos kita kita, alis ka na, punta ka na langit sama mo Jesus apos may mga angel pa. Lipad ka na alis na kayo dun na kayo langit."

Though, it's not already the exact order of words but that's how his short story went through. :)

I asked him, "Gusto mo ba alis na lang ako, dun na lang ako?" And without hesitation, he answered, "oo, dun ka na."

Well, maybe he had a dream. I don't know and I'm not sure if he knows the idea of a dream already at his age. But as he told that story, I was amazed how he made that picture in his mind so sudden. And for him to answer my question without hesitation, that he wants me to be there, my interpretation is, maybe he also felt how wonderful that place is. :)

Yes, I'm glad to hear it. The thought that I'll be with Jesus someday, (we never know when would that be), feels so great and much joy to my heart. Nothing compares it when your ultimate dream would likely to happen.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved