A Note to My Mom


I have shared this before and I'd like to share it once again. Just so grateful for having a Mom like her... :)

To my wonderful Mom:

You know how much I love U. I may not always say it nor tell it straight to you, but I really appreciate it:

 - when u arrange my clothes after I mess it
 - how u maintain the flowers in my room
 - when u fix my clothes from slit
 - whenever you send me messages making sure how things goin' on
 - when you cook food especially when you anticipate your children is coming over to our home
 - being more excited than me when my friends are coming over to our house
 - making sure my things (bags, slippers, etc.) are clean and ready to use anytime
 - making sure my room is locked before you go to bed
 - how you take care of my father
 - how you take care of me when I'm sick
 - how you listen to my unspoken words
 - and a lot more...

There are so many things I am grateful for having you as my Mom! Thank God for giving me a superwoman like you in my life... I love you so much!

Happy Happy Mother's Day!


Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved