Happy Birthday, Mama!

Tomorrow is my dearest mother's birthday. I just want to greet her in advance because I won't be able to be with her on her special day because tomorrow is also my flight going to my mother's province, with my brother and his wife, my cousin and his wife and me and myself (lol!). We'll be attending our cousin's wedding there so it's gonna be a one special trip.

And because I won't be able to be whole day present for her tomorrow, I did something that will still let her feel my warmest greeting for her.

This is not actually my masterpiece but since it's Mama's one favorite dessert, I made it for her and gave my best to make it special!

And the preparation goes...


Almost done but not yet...


And after a few minutes, here's the result. I know it looks yummy on photo but wait 'til you taste it! Well, since it's from a labor of love, expect it to be the best! LOL! 


After all the preparation, Mama requested it to be in plastic before refrigerate. Weird, right? LOL! Well, it is because she witnessed from one of the occasions she attended that it is more yummy when freezed and this was the way they made it be freezed easier. Well, since this is all for her, so her wish is my command. :)


Happy Birthday, Mama! I pray that God grant you healthy body, peaceful mind, joyful heart and  a bountiful blessings in life! I love you po.


And now, it's time for me to pack my things up for my tomorrow's flight. Happy trip for us and Happy birthday to Mama! :)



Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Wonderful Life, Wonderful GOD - All Rights Reserved